Why Volunteer for aChille for congress?
Volunteering for Achille for Congress will have many benefits, from gaining new skills to making connections with other highly motivated people. Working on political campaign also lets you understand the political sphere and get hands-on experience with public policy, event planning, and a number of other useful skills associated with the elections.
If you're interested in working with us, this will be an excellent way to introduce yourself to the our community and what it will take to create change.
Duties and Responsibilities
The campaign assistant will:
- Identify locations and events to conduct canvassing
- Distribute promotional campaign material to the public
- Collect signatures
- Submit collected information along with original documents on a regular basis
- Submit questions from the public about the campaign
- Track canvassing history, including locations, events, materials distributed, and signatures collected
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Comfortable speaking to others about conservation issues and requesting support
- Ability to work independently
- Outgoing, enthusiastic and enjoys meeting new people
- Bilingualism an asset
Ongoing commitment. Flexible schedule, which can include work during regular business hours, evenings and/or weekends.
Volunteers can also assist by helping drive to/from events.